(1) I understand that I am an Independent Business Builder, hereby known as a Preferred Retail Customer, Wholesaler and/or known as a Business Broker or Broker as I advance to Business Broker as outlined in the Business Model (See Comp Plan). Furthermore, I'm not an employee, agent or legal representative of Nu-Life Express, for any purpose whatsoever. I will be responsible for my own business.
(2) I agree to obey all laws pertaining to the operation of my Independent Business and I will comply with all regulatory agencies and remit any and all applicable taxes, (local, state, federal, personal or business).
(3) Wholesaler/Business Broker’s Business cannot be sold, assigned or transferred without prior written approval of Nu-Life Express. However, consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
(4) I may give up my rights as a Wholesaler/Business Broker upon written notice to the company regardless of reason. I hereby agree to represent the Nu-Life Express Business Model fairly and completely, emphasizing that retail sales are a requirement to receive compensation through the Nu-Life Express Business Model; I can choose to participate as a Preferred Retail Customer without becoming a Member as outlined in the Business Model. Note; that no recruitment fee can be derived from the mere act of recruiting other Wholesalers; The Nu-Life Express Business Model is built on retail sales to the ultimate consumer; understanding that retail sales are required to receive bonus compensation; each Business Broker must make 10 retail sales each month in order to receive organizational commissions; upon requested by company, Business Broker must provide retail customer list; and that no earnings are guaranteed from participation in the Business Model. I may lose my rights as a Wholesaler/Business Broker for failure to comply with the terms and conditions outlined, and the policy and procedures of the company. Nu-Life Express shall be sole judge of appropriateness of such termination without further recourse. Note, commissions are paid monthly and the minimum check amount to be issued is $10.00. Commission will be charged a $7.50 administrative fee, therefore, commissions must be $17.50 or more. All unissued commissions will roll over to the next month until meeting the $17.50 amount.
(5) I must abide by all the rules and regulations outlined in the policy and procedures, Business Model and any changes announced by the company. Annual Renewal Fee: All Nu-Life Express Wholesaler/Business Broker will be charged a $25.00 Annual Renewal Fee (Back Office) to remain active on the Nu-Life Express computers. This fee is due and payable after the anniversary date of signing the agreement. If this renewal fee is not paid prior to expiration, Nu-Life Express reserves the right to remove Wholesaler/Business Broker from the computer.
(6) I will not use the name Nu-Life Express or any of its affiliate names or product names; its trademarks or logos without prior written approval from the company. Furthermore I will not affiliate names or register any websites using the company’s name(s) or its information without prior written approval from the company. Furthermore, I will not use Nu Life Express Internet marking material, logo or any trade names for my own website, unless permission is granted in writing.
(7) Commissions are calculated on the 1st of the month to the end of the month at 11 PM (CST).( All Internet agreements and orders must be received by dates previously mentioned). Also, all paper agreements, product orders and appropriate fees must be post marked on or before the end of the month and received by the company by the 3rd of month in order to be paid commissions for that given month that commissions are calculated. To stay active in the Marketing Plan I must do $500 in retail sales volume ($100 must be my personal retail sale). I also understand that I must have one personally enrolled qualified sales team member who purchased product during the pay period. I understand the Auto Ship item selected will be shipped to me monthly. After my initial order, I understand Nu Life Express will charge my credit card monthly. I can cancel at anytime.
(8) I understand the foundation of the Nu-Life Express Business Model are sales at retail. I also understand the success of network marketing depends on retailing, sponsoring and insuring proper teaching for its Wholesaler/Business Broker. Also, attending opportunity meetings and trainings at least on a monthly basis as part of my success. Wholesaler/Business Broker are not guaranteed specific income and are not assured profits or success. Any profit and success as a Wholesaler/Business Broker can only come from hard work by the Wholesaler/Business Broker who is successful at making retail sales. Furthermore, the average income from a Business Builder marketing plan is less than $200 annually. No implied or guarantee of income from this Retail Business Model. Must be active to receive commissions. (see Comp Plan).
(9) I certify that I am of the age of majority.
(10) I understand and agree that except as set forth herein, all claims and disputes relating to this agreement, the rights and obligations of the parties or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either party under this agreement, shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration in the City of Las Vegas, State of Nevada, in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association. This agreement is performable in Las Vegas, Nevada. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitration shall have no jurisdiction over disputes relating to ownership, validity or registration of any mark or other intellectual property of confidential information of Nu-Life Express without Nu-Life Express’s prior written consent. Furthermore, Nu-Life Express shall have the right to apply to and obtain from any court having jurisdiction, preliminary Injunction and/or any other injunctive or emergency relief available to safeguard and protect Nu-Life Express’s Interest prior to the filing of or during or following any arbitration without posting any bond. Bonuses: Royalty Over-rides as presented in the Business Model are calculated on the retail volume. Termination: If a Nu-Life Express Wholesaler elects to terminate the agreement/agreement, this must be done within 5 days of the signing of the agreement with written notification. Nu-Life Express will repurchase products that are still good and in resalable condition (in unopened packasge) as determined by the company, that are returned freight pre-paid to the Nu-Life Express and/or supplier office-warehouse (Products must be returned within 7 days). Nu-Life Express will deduct a 20% re-stocking fee. In addition, any bonuses already paid will to the distributor(s) will be be deducted from the distributor's check. This Nu-Life Express policy includes all manuals, literature, tapes and sales aids that are in new, usable condition and Nu-Life Express will honor any other refund provisions mandated by law of the state in which the Wholesaler/Business Broker is located.
(11) Any Wholesaler/Business Broker who sponsor other Wholesalers, must fulfill the obligation of performing a supervisory, distributing, and selling function in the sale or delivery of product to the ultimate consumer and in the training of those sponsored. Wholesaler/Business Broker must maintain ongoing contact, communication and management supervision with his or her retail sales team organization. Such as, telephone calls, emails and meetings.
(12) Wholesaler/Business Broker agree that the Business Model, genealogy reports, Wholesaler/Business Broker list and official literature are proprietary information and are considered trade secrets of Nu-Life Express. Also agrees not to contact other Wholesaler/Business Broker after leaving the company so as to encourage Wholesaler/Business Broker terminating its relationship with Nu-Life Express.
(13) Nu-Life Express shall not be responsible for acts beyond its control, including, but not limited to fire, flood, earthquakes, power outage, labor difficulty, equipment failure, supplier problems, or other difficulties that might prevent performance according to this agreement. Also, Wholesaler/Business Broker agrees to allow 21 days for receipt of orders to arrive.
(14) Wholesaler/Business Broker acknowledges that he/she has read, understands, and agrees to the terms set forth in this agreement. This agreement is not in force until accepted by Nu-Life Express.
(15) The 70% Rule applies (75 % in Arizona), that is, at least 70% of all previous wholesale orders for retail have been sold or consumed before any subsequent orders can be placed with the company. This is the responsibility of the Business Builder.
(16) Disclaimer: As a Wholesaler, be advised that in the event a Wholesaler in your sales team organization does the required retail sales volume of $500 to advance to Business Broker,(you can use the Wholesaler's volume to also advance to Broker) you must do a minimum of $100 in personal volume. If you don't do the minimum required as mentioned above, you will not advance to Broker, but that Wholesaler will advance to Broker and furthermore, will no longer be part of your sales team.
(17) Business Broker, in order to qualify for commission and royalty in the Business Model, each month, along with 10 retail customers, you must do a minimum of $500 in-group retail sales volume (your wholesalers' retail sales volume and your personal retail volume, of which $100 must be personal volume). Note, all commissions earned there is a check charge of $7.50 that will apply. In order for any commissions earned to be paid for that given month it must meet the minimum amount of $17.50 or higher; If this is not met, earned commissions will roll up to the next month until the minimum check amount is met. Commissions are paid on the 1st of the month for prior month commissions earned. You must stay active in order to receive commissions during the monthly commission run. If you are not active, your commissions will be removed from your account, and past or current commissions will not roll-over to the next month.
(18) Nu Life Express reserves the right to change the Business Model, to also include commission payouts, product pricing and, anything else related to the Business Model presented.
(19) Warranty: Simply return the product if you are dissatisfied within 30 days of purchase. Return the product in its original packaging and we will refund your purchase price less shipping cost. Any return request, must notify company, via email: email@example.com, or by fax: 509-696-5431 for shipping instruction to the appropriate warehouse.
(20) Nu-Life Express is a d/b/a of ShopNet Plus LLC, a Nevada LLC..
(21) I have read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions as outlined above.. Furthermore, I also have read, understood and agree to the Marketing Plan, Policy, Procedures and information as outlined above and as pesented below:
BUSINESS MODEL - RETAIL COMPENSATION PLAN Click here
Commissions are paid monthly and the minimum check amount to be issued is $10.00. Commission will be charged a $7.50 administrative fee, therefore, commissions must be $17.50 or more. Upon being active, all unissued commissions will roll over to the next month until meeting the $17.50 amount. Again, You must stay active in order to receive commissions during the monthly commission run. If you are not active, your commissions will be removed from your account, and past or current commissions will not roll-over to the next month.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ON PRODUCT SOLD
If the retail purchaser is dissatisfied with the product for any reason, the Wholesaler/Business Broker shall refund the full purchase price. The Company will replace the product to the Wholesaler/Business Broker.
All products retailed are sold with a 100% money-back guarantee. All refunds must have the following attached:
1. A written request.
2. Copy of retail sales receipt, including name, address, and phone number.
Unused portions and the box/container, etc. (empty bag/container will not be accepted)
3. Upon receipt of the above, Nu Life Express will ship replacement product to the Wholesaler.
Wholesaler/Business Broker may wish to form a local association for the purpose of organizing and defraying the cost of meetings and/or training. This association shall be voluntary and is not, nor shall any Wholesaler/Business Broker represent it to be, an agency of the Company. The Wholesaler/Business Broker may terminate his/her Agreement with the Company at any time upon thirty 40-days written notice to the Company. The term of the Wholesaler/Business Broker Agreement shall be for one (1) year. (Violation of the Agreement will be considered just cause for non-renewal by the Company.) The Wholesaler/Business Broker shall be required to pay an annual fee of $49.95 per year for computer services. Annual Renewal Fee: All Nu-Life Express Wholesaler/Business Brokers will be charged a $25.00 Annual Renewal Fee to remain active on the Nu-Life Express computer. The Annual Renewal fee is not due until the next year of the anniversary date of joining the company as an Independent Wholesaler. If this renewal fee is not paid prior to expiration, Nu-Life Express reserves the right to remove the Wholesaler/Business Broker from the computer. In the event of a death or disability of a Wholesaler/Business Broker, the Company will accept a qualified heir, personal representative, or purchaser who can meet all the requirements of the Agreement, the Marketing Plan, and the Policies and Procedures.
The Wholesaler/Business Broker shall operate his/her business in an ethical manner, which reflects favorably upon him/her and Nu Life Express. Failure to do so, including misrepresentation, fraudulent acts, unethical business practices, and failure to comply with the Company's Marketing Plan and Policies and Procedures, is cause for termination.
The Business Broker must personally retail his/her monthly personal retail sales volume requirement ($500 of which, minimum of $100 must be personal retail sales volume) every month in order to be qualified for commissions in the Front Line Compensation Plan; I also understand that I must have one personally enrolled qualified sales team member who purchased product during the pay period. as a convenience, the Auto Ship Program can help you remain active for his/her monthly wholesale bonuses and royalty over-rides. You must stay active in order to receive commissions during the monthly commission run. If you are not active, your commissions will be removed from your account, and past or current commissions will not roll-over to the next month. Should a Business Broker fail to personally retail $100 for one year, the Business Broker will be flushed from the compensation plan and the Business Broker’s entire business organization volume will be lost. However, he would keep his Business Broker status and rebuild at any time in the future.
TRADE NAMES AND LOGOS
You may not specifically use the name of Nu Life Express or its products, or the trade names and logo of products and services offered by other companies in your personal advertising, without the eExpress prior written permission of the Nu Life Express home office. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: Nu Life Express Wholesaler/Business Broker or Field Leader. In addition, you may not display a picture of any artistic reproduction of any Nu Life Express products, without the express prior written permission of the home office. This includes, but is not limited to, magazines, newspapers, or other printed material, radio, television, or other broadcast media. You cannot use the name Nu Life Express, or any of its affiliate names or product names; its trademarks or logos without prior written approval from the company. Furthermore, you cannot affiliate names or register any websites using the company’s name(s) or its information without prior written approval from the company
These guidelines provide that, with prior written approval, you may advertise in both the yellow and white pages of telephone directors. You may only identify yourself as "Nu Life Express Wholesaler/Business Broker," along with your name, address and telephone number. If you choose to have a yellow page display advertisement, it must conform to all Rules and Regulations. You may advertise under the category, "Nutritional Products", "Weight Management", or other categories of products that the company offers. You may not use the trade name "Nu Life Express", our logo, or any other trademark. You may also purchase an "800" toll-free telephone number under your own name, however, all the above Rules and Regulations apply to advertising this toll-free telephone number.
BUSINESS CARDS, STATIONARY
Business cards are a form of advertising, and as such fall within the advertising Rules and Regulations. (Business cards are not ordered through Nu Life Express). Your business cards should be printed in raised letters, on good quality white stock, using red ink. Business cards may include ONLY the following information:
1. The words "Independent Wholesaler/Business Broker" (in block Letters) MUST appear on everyone's business
card, regardless of leadership position. If you have achieved a Field Leadership position,
you may add this to the card.
2. Use of the Nu Life Express logo is approved for use on Business cards. You may only use the logo shown on the sample card provided by Nu Life Express.
3. Your name, ID #, telephone number (plus include your area code), e-mail and website should appear on your business card.
The name Nu Life Express is our legal name and only the Nu Life Express has the exclusive right to use this name.
The Nu Life Express logo (trademark) and product trademarks, such as New Orleans Famous Cajun Party Meal Mix is for the exclusive use of Nu Life Express and can't be used by any Wholesaler/Business Broker, etc. without the express prior written permission of Nu Life Express.
VIDEO AND AUDIO TAPES
All video and/or audio recordings, not produced by Nu Life Express are considered advertising material and cannot be distributed or used until Nu Life Express gives prior written approval.
MEDIA INTERVIEWS, PRESS RELEASES, STATEMENTS
Only authorized company officials and those authorized to speak for Nu Life Express may give interviews, provide information or press releases to the media for or on behalf of Nu Life Express. No Wholesaler/Business Broker may make any statement to the press or other media, nor provide these entities with press releases regarding Nu Life Express or its products.
YOU ARE IN BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF
You are not a Nu Life Express employee. You are an Independent Wholesaler/Business Broker selling the products of Nu Life Express. IN BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF! Because of this relationship you may not use the term or refer to yourself as an employee of Nu Life Express. In addition, you may not offer "Employment" when advertising or encouraging new prospects to become part of your business organization.
You may not make any false or misleading verbal or written claims or statements regarding any medical, curative, or of therapeutic value in Nu Life Express products. In addition, you may not make false or misleading claims regarding the marketing program or concerning earnings of yours and other Nu Life Express Wholesaler/Business Brokers.
STATE & LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
In addition to adhering to the Rules and Regulations of Nu Life Express you must also comply with any Local, State, or Federal Laws or regulation, which may apply to your Nu Life Express Business. You need to collect appropriate sales tax for the state and county, parish, where sales tax must be calculated on the RETAIL TOTAL of the retail sales.
All sales aids, literature, etc., must be purchased from or approved by the company. Nu Life Express materials, including, but not limited to, product informational flyers, brochures, posters, signs, Nu Life Express flyer newsletters, video or audio tapes produced by Nu Life Express may not be copied or reproduced, whether in whole or in part, without the prior written approval of Nu Life Express Literature purchases are non-commissionable.
You may display, sell and promote Nu Life Express and its products at these types of events, using approved Nu Life Express sales aids and literature. All booth displays, signs, etc. not available through the Nu Life Express Supply Order Form must be approved in writing prior to the event.
All orders must be received by the end of the month at not later than 11:00 CST. If by mail, all orders must be post-marked by the end of the month and must be received in the Home Office by the 3rd day of the next month to be eligible for that month's commissions and royalty overrides.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
A Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Certified Check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover must accompany all orders submitted to Nu Life Express. DO NOT MAIL CASH!
All orders for products can be done via the Internet, mailed through U.S. Mail Systems, FedEx, UPS, faxed, or emailed. If orders, other than internet orders, It’s your responsibility to ensure your order are received by the company prior to running royalty over-rides for that month.
Due to high volume of inquires, no phone assistance will be available. Therefore, please email your questions and within 48 hours our staff will reply. Thank you for your understanding. Email: sales@NuExpress com
Products will be shipped directly to the individual as instructed. All Nu Life Express Products leaving our warehouses have been inspected and are intact and undamaged. Sometimes during the shipping process cases become damaged. Be sure to inspect your shipment for any obvious damage. Any shipment expected, but not received, or any multi-case shipment only partially received, should be reported to Nu Life Express within 7 days of the expected delivery. The home office will then contact the appropriate Nu Life Express warehouse and proceed with the lost shipment claim process.
Please remit by certified check, cashiers check, money order, or credit card for prompt service. Prices are subject to change without notice. Return of merchandise, items with initial manufacturing defects will be accepted for replacement with a note of explanation. Defective items should be returned to us. Exchange will not be made unless item unreturned to us in original packaging. We cannot accept any item for exchange or credit after 5 days from date of sale. (No returns allowed without a written authorization from us and if allowed there will be a 15% restocking charge.). Every effort will be made to ship orders within 72 hours of the day they are received, but we cannot be responsible for delays beyond our control. Therefore, please allow up to three weeks for delivery. Damaged Shipments: (Important) We suggest inspecting shipments visibly before accepting from carrier for any damages. Damages should be noted on the freight bill of driver's report of damage and a claim should be filled out with the carrier. If it's a USPS shipment, all the damages should be notified to your local Post Office. On a concealed shipment, be sure to keep all original packing materials, including the carton, for inspection. Unclaimed Shipments: Any shipment refused/returned to us unclaimed for no fault of Nu Life Express will be subject to a 15% restocking and freight charge.
1. It provides immediate cash qualification.
The Nu Life Express Compensation Plan offers a healthy profit on all retail sales. Independent Wholesalers/
Business Brokers receive a direct cash profit on these sales. This immediate cash provides a special incentive for Independent Wholesalers/Business Brokers to generate and maintain regular retail activity – the foundation for all successful business organizations.
2. It establishes a regular clientele.
An Independent Wholesaler/Business Broker needs regular customers to be successful. These customers can be counted upon to provide "reorders" from month to month. Reorders are "easy" sales: they require little work on your part after you've successfully introduced the product to a customer. A regular clientele, as you will see in the following steps, is important for expanding your retail sales business.
3. Your retail customers recommend other retail customers.
Your current customers represent many "potential" Preferred Customers and/or Retail Wholesalers. These people are friends, relatives, and acquaintances who your current customers can recommend as possible recruits. These referrals are essential for expanding your retail business.
4. You have an opportunity for new Independent Wholesalers.
Many new Wholesaler are discovered through a Wholesaler’s retail customer base. Sometimes it's the consumer, himself or herself, who enjoys the product so much they want to share it with others. Other times, the customer refers a friend who he/she believes would make a good Independent Retail Wholesaler. Either way, you profit from having a consistent retail base to draw referrals from.
5. You are providing an example to your personal organization.
Retail sales are as important to your group sales volume as they are to your `personal retail sales volume. As the leader of your sales organization, you set the example for other Wholesaler/Business Brokers. Therefore, your efforts to increase retail sales will stimulate your Wholesaler/Business Brokers to increase their personal retail sales volume - and your total group sales volume - as well. Everyone will profit as a result. Nu Life Express program is based upon sales at retail. The 70% rule applies (75% in Arizona), therefore, each Nu Life Express Wholesaler/Business Broker is only to purchase each month (optional) only the amount of products (you choose amount) that you can reasonably retail and/or use for personal consumption. As an Independent Wholesaler/Business Broker, you purchase directly from the Company at a 20/40% discount off the suggested retail price. Further, you may sponsor other Wholesaler in order to build an organization and to receive retail volume credit toward advancement to Business Broker. All new Wholesalers that are sponsored by the Business Broker, their personal orders will be credited toward the Business Broker's personal monthly retail sales volume requirements of $500 (Minimum of $100 must be personal retail sales volume).
GLOSSARY & TERMS
The Business Broker must personally retail his/her monthly personal retail sales volume every month in order to be qualified for commissions in the Compensation Plan; as a convenience, the Optional Auto Ship Program can help you remain active (you can cancel at anytime). Remember, should a Business Broker fail to personally retail $100 for one year, the Business Broker will be flushed from the compensation plan and the Business Broker entire business organization volume will be lost. However, he would keep the Business Broker status and can rebuild at any time in the future. Note, Business Broker can purchase product for his/her personal consumption and his/her Wholesaler retail sales volume count toward monthly personal retail sale volume requirements as outlined in the compensation plan.
When a new Wholesaler is placed directly beneath you in the genealogy, that Wholesaler is said to be Personally Sponsored by you.
Your Nu Life Express business organization is all the Wholesaler/Business Brokers below you in your sponsorship line. Wholesalers you earn wholesale bonuses and your Business Brokers you earn royalty over-rides of 5% on 3 Levels on their entire Sales Team Retail Sales Volume.
The person that introduces another to the business opportunity is the lineage or sponsorship between a particular Wholesaler/Business Broker and all sponsorship levels below that position.
Wholesale is the percentage discount off retail that a Wholesaler/Business Broker pays to the company.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE (SRP)
The retail price the company recommends for Nu Life Express products.
The difference between a Wholesaler/Business Broker’s wholesale cost and the price the Wholesaler/Business Broker charges the customer.
Income earned on the volume generated by all Business Brokers in one’s personal organization (Must make 10 Retail Sales to be eligible to earn commissions and royalty over-rides).
WHOLESALE BONUS AND FRONT LINE ACTIVE
To receive wholesale bonuses and royalty over-rides, a Business Broker is considered Active if they have $500 in retail sales volume and a minimum of $100 is personal retail sales volume in that given month. I also understand that I must have one personally enrolled qualified sales team member who purchased product during the pay period. Business Broker can utilize the Auto Ship Program to purchase item(s) to remain active during the royalty over-ride period. In addition, a Business Broker’s Renewal Date cannot be passed.
PERSONAL RETAIL SALES VOLUME (PRSV)
This volume is your personal retail sales volume. This volume figure represents your personal retail sales volume required to earn wholesale bonuses and royalty over-rides on your Sales Team’s Retail Sales Volume. Royalty Over-rides on each level are based on your Sales Team’s Retail Sales Volume. Note, royalty over-rides are calculated on the retail sale volume.
GROUP RETAIL SALES VOLUME (GRSV)
Personal Group Retail Sales Volume (your Wholesalers purchases and your personal purchases for sampling and personal consumption) count toward your monthly personal retail sales volume requirements of $500 (minimum of $100 is personal retail sales volume}.Note, Brokers in your Sales Team organization, their retail volume does not count for your monthly retail sales requirements.
PERSONAL RETAIL SALES TEAM ORGANIZATION
Your "personal sales team organization" consists of all of your personally sponsored Wholesaler/Business Brokers, and all the Wholesalers/Business Brokers that any of them have sponsored, and all the Wholesalers/Business Brokers that any of them have sponsored, and so on.
A Wholesaler/Business Broker’s renewal date determines whether or not he/she can participate in receiving commission payouts in the current period. If the first day of the commission period is greater than or equal to a Wholesaler/Business Broker’s Renewal Date, he/she cannot be active for any commission payout. A $25 Annual Renewal Fee will set the current Renewal Date out one year.
GROUP SALES VOLUME
Your personal volume and that of your wholesalers and retailers in you immediate sales teams. Brokers are not part of you Group Sales Volume.