Double Bonus Program
$25 GIFT CARD DOUBLE BONUS PROGRAM (BEGINS FEBRUARY 1 THRU MARCH 31, 2017).
How the $25 Gift Card Double Bonus Program Works?
Purpose: For Outstanding Retail Performance
- Brokers and Wholesalers for outstanding retail sales performance, Nu-Life Express will award a $25 Gift Card(s) for their achievement.
- This $25 Gift Card(s) can be used to offset your fuel or cell phone bill.
- Or just to mention a few: It can be given as a gift to your top retail customer or Wholesaler; or to provide party gifts at home parties; or just to be used to offset business expenses.
- Brokers and Wholesalers must do a minimum of $100 in personal retail sales volume and their personally sponsored sales team of Wholesaler(s) must do a minimum of $200 (Combined total of $300) in retail sales production within a calendar month. Upon meeting this requirement, they would receive (instead of one (1) $25 Gift Card), a DOUBLE BONUS of two (2) $25 Gift Cards for their outstanding retail performance. Furthermore, during that same calendar month, if more retails sales volume is produced, more $25 Gift Cards will be awarded. Example: doing $600 in retail sales volume as described above, they would receive four (4) $25 Gift Cards, and so on.
- Brokers and Wholesalers must submit their $25 Gift Card Application on or before the end of the month for each month that they qualify, because it is part of the verification and approval process.
- Note, if their application is not received as noted above, they will lose their $25 Gift Card(s) for that qualifying month.
- This is a limited time offer, limited availability offer and rules are subject to change at any time.
I Have Met the Requirements as Stated Above:
- Once the Brokers and Wholesalers' $25 Gift Card Application being received on or before the end of the month, verified and approved, they will be awarded a $25 Gift Card(s) for that qualifying month. This Gift Card will be issued the following month during the commission run.
- By submitting your Application, you agree to allow Nu-Life Express to post your Success and Testimonials on its Website.
- Click here to complete your "$25 Gift Card Application".
How To Present This Program?
Some people do not know how to approach others, (retail customers or potential Wholesalers) about the advantages of being a Wholesaler.
With that in mind, the marketing staff has developed an approach of questions and answer, to help guide the business builder through a presentation.
This technique can help advance their retail sales and sales team of other Wholesalers.
This technique of questions and answers, is called "Breaking the Ice" and Closing the Sale". Now, let's get started!
Question: "Breaking the Ice"
If I could show you a way to eliminate your fuel or cell phone bill, and at the same time earn extra income, perhaps serious income, would that be of interest to you? Of course it would! (Everyone has a fuel or cell phone bill, therefore this question will get a "yes" of wanting to know how)
How? (The normal reply)
You want more for you and your family, don't you? Of course you do! Let's go over the program. Show them the $25 Gift Card Double BonusProgram as presented below. After presenting the information, they can visualize and understand "How" earning $25 Gift Cards can help offset or eliminate their fuel or cell phone bill, perhaps both!
Question: "Closing the Sale"
Is it Visa or Master Card? This question brings your customer to a commitment of "Yes", which closes the sale!
I have a Visa. That completes the sale. That is how it is done!
Note: This technique of questions and answers are for illustration purposes only, with no implied guarantee. You can present this program as your desire, however, this technique has been used by many with great success. Remember, the "Mother of Success" is repetition.
Nu-Life Express© nuexpress.com CAUTION: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For all health concerns, be sure to contact your health care practitioner. These testimonials do not imply that similar results may happen with your use of our product. Not recommended for the use of individuals under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health care practitioner before using any nutritional products. Caffeine provides a stimulant to boost energy and a feeling of awareness. Persons sensitive to caffeine should limit caffeine products. Success and income are dependent on the efforts of each individual. The average income from a Business Builder marketing plan is less than $200 annually. No implied or guarantee of income from this Retail Business Model.